Use PrepSTEP to prepare for a variety of entrance and licensure exams (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, NCLEX-RN, PCAT, Praxis, TEAS, etc.) and to improve your math, writing, reading, and basic science skills. Access is free to current students but requires them to register and create a PrepSTEP user account. After creating and logging into your user account, here's where to find test prep materials and practice exams:
The library's licensed databases and e-journals are available to current students, faculty, and staff.
Off-campus access to these resources is provided through a proxy server. To access them from home or some other off-campus location:
1. Go to the library's web site.
2. Click the resource's link. An OBU login page will display.
3. Enter your OBU user name and password (same ones used to log in to OBU e-mail account). The system will connect to the resource.
4. To access another licensed resource, use the browser's back arrow to navigate to it. Click on the resource's link.
5. To end the proxy session, close your browser. Inactivity for two hours will also end the session.
If you have problems with off-campus access, make sure your browser software is up-to-date and able to accept cookies. Also, confirm that your network firewall settings allow access to the library’s web site.
For technical assistance, call IT Services at 870-245-5567 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.