Current Ouachita students, faculty, and staff may access the library's licensed databases and e-journals on and off campus.
To access licensed databases and e-journal resources remotely:
- Go to the library's web site or a LibGuide.
- Click on a licensed database or e-journal resource. An login page will display.
- Enter your OBU email address and password. The system will connect to the resource.
To access another licensed database or e-journal resource:
- Click your browser's back arrow to navigate to the resource.
- Click on the resource's link.
To end a remote session:
If you experience issues with remote access:
- Make sure your browser software is up-to-date and able to accept cookies.
- Confirm that your network firewall settings allow access to the library’s web site.
- Call IT Services at 870-245-5567 or send an e-mail to [email protected].