Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chicago Style Quick Guide
Full print version of The Chicago Manual of Style (16th ed.) is available on reserve at the Circulation Desk in Riley-Hickingbotham Library.
The library's licensed databases and e-journals are available to current students, faculty, and staff.
Off-campus access to these resources is provided through a proxy server. To access them from home or some other off-campus location:
- Go to the library's web site or a LibGuide.
- Click on a database or e-journal resource. An OBU login page will display.
- Enter your OBU user name and password (ones used for OBU e-mail account). The system will connect to the resource.
- To access another licensed resource, use the browser's back arrow to navigate to it. Click on the resource's link.
- To end the proxy session, close your browser. Inactivity for two hours will also end the session.
If you have problems with off-campus access, make sure your browser software is up-to-date and able to accept cookies. Also, confirm that your network firewall settings allow access to the library’s web site.
For technical assistance, call IT Services at 870-245-5567 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Connect with Your Librarians