Find in-depth foreign policy analysis and information at the Council on Foreign Relations.
Michigan State University's Global Edge provides a wealth of information, insights, and learning resources on global business activities.
The Library of Congress's International Organizations page provides a list of intergovernmental organizations, European Union entities, and United Nations agencies.
See United Nations Online Data Repositories and Resources for a list of UN data repositories, initiatives, and data-related websites.
Search USA.gov to find a wide range of information published by U.S. government entities and other organizations.
The U.S. Department of State website includes a wide range of information on global issues, policies, and initiatives.
Learn about the World Trade Organization and the rules of trade it administers among nations.
The library's licensed databases and e-journals are available to current students, faculty, and staff.
Off-campus access to these resources is provided through a proxy server. To access them from home or some other off-campus location:
1. Go to the library's web site.
2. Click the resource's link. An OBU login page will display.
3. Enter your OBU user name and password (same ones used to log in to OBU e-mail account). The system will connect to the resource.
4. To access another licensed resource, use the browser's back arrow to navigate to it. Click on the resource's link.
5. To end the proxy session, close your browser. Inactivity for two hours will also end the session.
If you have problems with off-campus access, make sure your browser software is up-to-date and able to accept cookies. Also, confirm that your network firewall settings allow access to the library’s web site.
For technical assistance, call IT Services at 870-245-5567 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.